Emotional Intelligence is a set of emotional and social skills and competencies that influence the way we:
• perceive and express ourselves
• develop and maintain social relationships
• cope with challenges
• use the information in emotions in effective and meaningful ways
What is the EQ-i2.0?
- A way to accurately assess strengths and blind spots: take the assessment in less than 20 minutes
- A predictable way to measures current level of emotional and social functioning: receive feedback on your results
- A vehicle for developing effectiveness in order to improve performance: develop a customized action plan in order to ensure you are focusing on the right development needs
The EQ-i2.0 measures five distinct aspects of emotional and social functioning:
- Self-Perception – understanding your emotions
- Self-Expression – expressing your emotions
- Interpersonal – develop and maintain relationships
- Decision Making – use emotions to make better decisions
- Stress Management – cope with challenges
What is The EQ-360™?
The EQ-360 is ideal for use in organizations where developing effective communication between individuals, teams, and the entire organization is crucial to success. The EQ-360 identifies key employee strengths that can be leveraged to the benefit of the organization, as well as impediments to high performance that could be improved. The assessment process can also be used as a follow-up to formal coaching and to measure progress.
The EQ-360 is a multirater measure of emotional intelligence (EI) designed to provide you with a complete “360-degree” view of your emotional and social functioning. Your report combines your self-evaluation of EI with that of your raters, providing you with a rich understanding of your EI capabilities.
Improving your Emotional Intelligence will not only help you be more successful at work, but outside of work too!